Office Administrator – Part Time
We are currently recruiting for an Office Administrator to join our Bournemouth based health and Safety and CDM Consultancy. This is a superb opportunity to be part of a professional and very friendly small team.
Due to the nature of the role, a personable individual with excellent communication skills will be required, both written and verbal. An eye for detail is essential to complete all aspects of office admin, including telephone communication and dealing with customer service queries in a professional and efficient manner.
This is a part-time role, Mon to Fri, 4 hours a day, £8.50 per hour.
• Responding professionally to calls and emails
• Proof reading documents and updating, using Microsoft WORD
• Creating and compiling documents from templates
• Filing documents electronically & ensuring that the electronic file share is maintained to a good standard
• Calling to confirm diary appointments
• General ad-hoc administration needs, including managing office supplies etc.
• Previous administration experience
• A high level of accuracy and attention to detail
• Highly proficient in ‘WORD’
• High level of computer literacy
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with confidence to handle incoming calls as well as being comfortable dialling out to clients
• Exceptional organisation skills
• Positive, ‘can-do’ attitude with a confident demeanor
• Reliable, trustworthy and honest
Would be an advantage
• Knowledge of Health and Safety within the construction industry
• Knowledge of the CDM 2015 Regulations
Interested applicants are to submit their CV in the first instance to firstname.lastname@example.org